There’s tons of helpful, well-written information about all sorts of topics out there… if you know where to look. Don’t fret though, I’ve gathered them all together to create the ultimate resource list. Enjoy!
If you think something should be added to the list, let me know; it’s a work in progress that will continue to grow.
• Introducing BDSM into Your Relationship: A Beginner’s Guide by Gritty Woman
• A Beginners Guide to the Ultimate Bondage Experience by Gritty Woman
• The Slutty Girl’s Ultimate Guide to Blow Jobs by Bitch Brunette
• Aerie’s Guide to Giving Bad-Ass Blowjobs by Aerie’s Room
Body Safe Sex Toys:
• The Definite Guide to Toxic Sex Toy Awareness by Dangerous Lilly, the undisputed queen of sex toy safety. An extremely thorough guide!
• Is Your Glass Sex Toy Truly Safe? Another great guide by Dangerous Lilly.
• Sex Toy Cleaning Guide & Material Information Guide by Dangerous Lilly
• The Progressive Pleasure Club
A list of brick and mortar stores (they also sell online) committed to selling only body safe toys.
• Guide to Rimming by The Big Gay Review
• Prostate Massage: A Buyers Guide by The Big Gay Review
Chronic Illness/Disability & Sex
Chronic Vulva Pain:
• General Vulva Pain Resources
• #PussyProblems: Vulva Pain by Hedonish
• 2015 Terminology and Classification of Persistent Vulvar Pain and Vulvodynia, National Vulvodynia Association
• Vulvodynia: Definition, Prevalence, Impact, and Pathophysiological Factors Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2016
• Lichen Planus and Lichen Sclerosus:
• Vaginal Lichen Planus, PubMed, 2010
• About Vulvar Lichen Planus, Drexel Medicine
• British Association of Dermatologists’ guidelines for the management of Lichen Sclerosus, British Journal of Dermatology 2010
• Beginners Guide to Chastity and Orgasm Denial by Gritty Woman
• Bad Vibes, What’s in Your Lube:
Written by lube expert Sarah E. Mueller of Smitten Kitten, What’s in Your Lube covers pretty much everything you need to know about lube: general facts, the science behind lube, lube’s effect on the body, and commonly used lube ingredients.
• Epic Lube Post by Lorax of Sex
A great guide to the different types of lubes out there and what materials you can and can’t safely use them with.
Pegging & Strap-On Fun:
• Beginners Guide: Purchasing Your First Strap-On Harness A spectacular guide by Gritty Woman
• A Gay Man’s Guide to Wand Massagers (or anyone else with a penis) by The Big Gay Review— what, you thought they were only for vulvas?