Hedonish is a personal blog written and edited by me, in which I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions.
Per FTC guidelines, I am affiliated with sex toy companies/manufacturers. This means that if you buy toys through one of my affiliate links or banners, I will receive a percentage of that sale as commission, at no additional cost to you.
All toys reviewed on the website have either been purchased by me or provided by a company/manufacturer for an unbiased review of their product. My reviews will always remain 100% my honest opinion, regardless of the circumstance under which I do these reviews. I reserve the right to post positive or negative reviews based on my personal opinion and experience.
- I am not currently reviewing the following items: any toy that is not made with body-safe materials, any fragrance products (including, but not limited to, lotions, massage oils, candles, etc.), latex condoms, and lubricants or arousal gels, as I am allergic to all of the above. If you’re not sure if your product qualifies, please feel free to contact me.
I must approve all toys before they are sent to me. I reserve the right not to review any toys sent to me without my approval (but I’ll probably enjoy using them, so thanks!)
If you have a deadline for the review, it must be specified before I agree to review the product.
While sincere efforts are always made to review products in a timely manner, life occasionally interferes with my good intentions. I often test toys several times, as my vulva pain/chronic illnesses can skew whether I enjoy a toy or not, and thorough testing is the best way to ensure a well-informed opinion. It sometimes takes longer, but will allow me to write the best reviews possible. I will always endeavor to keep you informed of timeline changes.
For no reason will I return, pay for, or provide a refund for a product. If I do not receive the product (i.e. it’s lost in shipping), I am not responsible for any costs.
All reviews will be based on my 100% honest opinion. Sending me products for review does not guarantee a positive review. This includes any sponsored (paid) reviews. Please see sponsored materials below for more information.
Writing reviews and running this site take a lot of time and effort. While I am not able to pay my bills with sex toys, I can pay them with affiliate commissions. As is such, I am primarily interested in working with companies that have an affiliate program in place or your product must be sold through one of my current affiliates. Exceptions may be made for toys that I’m personally dying to try. If I accept a toy to review and I am not an affiliate, the link to your store will remain up for one calendar year, after which time I am free to link that post to a current affiliate.
I will review toys that I am unable to make an affiliate commission from for a fee, please contact me for pricing information. I reserve the right to decline these offers if I chose, and all reviews will still be written by me and will be my honest opinion.
Even if I’ve reviewed for you before, please contact me prior to sending me anything off my wishlist to confirm I’m able to do a review at that time. If a toy magically shows up at my door without warning it will be considered a lovely gift, and I will not review it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
By sending me products, you are agreeing to these terms.
I occasionally accept sponsored content, such as sponsored blog posts, toy reviews, or banner ads. Please contact me to discuss my current rates.
• All sponsored content will be disclosed as paid for (as is required by FTC Guidelines). These posts will still contain my honest and unbiased opinions and will be written in my own words and style.
• For sidebar advertising, all banner ads must be 250x250px, must not be sexually explicit, and must fit the feel/design of Hedonish. If you do not have a banner meeting these specifications, I can create one for you for a small additional fee.
All payments must be made upfront via paypal. I reserve the right to decline or remove sponsored posts or ads based on our morality clause (below). Contacting Hedonish for sponsored posts and/or banner ads does not guarantee I will accept. If you are a manufacturer and/or distributor whose products are not body safe, or the product you would like reviewed doesn’t meet my review policies, you need not apply.
• I want my readers to be able to purchase toys I would use myself, and want to affiliate myself with companies/manufacturers who sell primarily body-safe toys and other sexuality products with body-safe ingredients.
• While I may make exceptions, I prefer working with companies that, in addition to selling primarily body-safe toys, do not gender their products and those who provide education and awareness regarding sex and disability.
Hedonish reserves the right to, without warning, remove and/or disclaim reviews, posts, or banners associated with companies (with no compensation to them) whose practices or reputation (marketing or otherwise) I later find, in my opinion, to be sexist, ableist, racist, transphobic, homophobic, fat-shaming, condone non-consent, or are otherwise oppressive or discriminatory.
Hedonish is an inclusive safe-space for everyone, and we reserve these rights to keep it that way.
Using my Content:
You may share my content via a link. Alternatively, you may quote me (75 words or less) AND provide a do-follow link back to my article with full credit. Outside of this, you may not duplicate my content or my photos without my explicit permission.
If there are any questions, feel free to contact me with questions at hedonishblog[at]gmail.com
Want to work together? Head over to the Let’s Work Together contact form.
Hedonish reserves the right to update this disclosure as needed and without warning.
Thanks to the amazing Miss Ruby for giving me the ‘template’ for this page.